I lost or broke my security key
- Sign in to your account with your username and password.
- When prompted for your security key authentication, select Try another way > Update your security key.
- Follow the remaining instructions.
How do I recover my Authenticator code?
If you have a new phone, open the Google Authenticator app, tap +, and then Scan a QR code. Hold your new phone up to scan the QR code on your old phone's screen. If you don't have the new phone yet or want to save the code for later, you can take a screenshot and print it.
How do I get my Authenticator verification code?
- On your new phone, install the Google Authenticator app.
- In the Google Authenticator app, tap Get Started.
- At the bottom, tap Import existing accounts?
- On your old device, create a QR code: In the Authenticator app, tap More Transfer accounts. Export accounts.
- On your new phone, tap Scan QR code.
How do I get a Coinbase QR code for Authenticator?
Setting Up 2-Step Verification
- Scroll down to the 2-Step Verification section.
- Select Authenticator - You will need to verify your existing 2-Step Verification to proceed.
- Enable Authenticator Support - After approving the update via sms or your current setup, a popup window will appear with a QR Code.
What happens to 2 step verification if I lost my phone?
If your lost phone has Google Authenticator on it, you need to secure your accounts connected to the app by logging in with an alternate method, and resetting the 2FA settings. You should also erase your phone remotely if possible. You can then add Google Authenticator to a new phone and re-link it to your accounts.
How do I find my secret key on the Authenticator app?
And Google Authenticator starting in your LastPass Vault go to your account settings. And from the available tabs choose multi-factor options you'll see Google Authenticator listed in the options.