From a web browser:
- Click My Assets.
- Click the asset you'd like to cash out.
- From the Cash out tab, enter the amount you want to cash out and click Continue.
- Choose your cash out destination and click Continue.
- Click Cash out now to complete your transfer.
How do I get my money out of Coinbase?
Sign in to your Coinbase.com account. Select My assets in the navigation bar. Select next to your local currency and choose Cash out. Select Cash out all to include your full balance.
Can Coinbase send to other wallets?
Send supported crypto right from Coinbase Wallet to another wallet. Learn how to transfer funds between your Coinbase.com account and your Wallet. To safeguard against sending funds to an incorrect address, we suggest asking the receiver for their unique QR code or web3 username.
Why won't Coinbase let me cash out?
You can still buy, sell, and trade within Coinbase. However, you'll need to wait until any existing Coinbase account holds or restrictions have expired before you can cash out with your bank account. Withdrawal-based limit holds typically expire at 4 pm PST on the date listed.
How much does it cost to transfer from Coinbase to wallet?
Coinbase Wallet doesn't charge any fees for holding cash and supported cryptocurrencies or transferring primary balance crypto from one Coinbase Wallet to another. However, Coinbase does charge fees on all transactions involving non-Coinbase wallets and payment methods.
How do I send crypto from Coinbase to another platform?
Sending crypto via a link
- Download the Coinbase Wallet mobile app if you don't have it already.
- Select Send on the home screen.
- Select the amount and cryptocurrency you would like to send (limited to the list above).
- Click on the Send via link banner and confirm all the details are correct, then click Create.