Just open your Coinbase app, select the crypto and an amount, enter the recipient's email address, and hit send.
How do you send crypto directly?
Coinbase mobile app
- Select the asset.
- Select a contact or either scan the recipient's QR code or enter their email, phone number, crypto address, or ENS name.
- Select Continue.
- Enter the amount of crypto you'd like to send (you can toggle between the cash or crypto amounts).
How do I send crypto by address?
- Open the. Coinbase Wallet app.
- Tap Send.
- Select the asset and amount you'd like to send.
- Tap Next.
- Enter the exact address, ENS or username of the recipient you would like to send the funds to.
- Review and confirm the transaction.
How do you give someone a crypto gift?
There are several ways to gift digital coins and tokens, including many simple and low-cost options.
- Transfer money through an exchange.
- Use a peer-to-peer money transfer app.
- Print a paper wallet.
- Use a crypto gifting service.
- Create a software wallet.
- How are crypto gifts taxed?
Is it legal to send crypto?
Since the crypto industry is relatively new, SARB said it is in the process of developing its own set of rules that could allow its clients to transfer assets abroad. Until the regulation is fully established, it is illegal for crypto users to transfer funds abroad, according to SARB.
Can I transfer Bitcoin immediately?
You can instantly send bitcoin to any $Cashtag or another lightning compatible wallet for free with Cash App.