- Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer's USB port.
- Start a file manager on your computer and find your phone in the computer's file system.
- Go to the required folder in your phone's file system.
- Highlight the required picture or the required video clip and move or copy it to your computer.
How do I tether my Samsung Galaxy s2 phone?
Turn on tethering Tap Settings. Tap Wireless and network. Tap Tethering and portable hotsp. Tap USB tethering to turn on tethering.
How do you tether on a Samsung phone?
How to enable Wi-Fi tethering on Samsung phone
- 1 Go to Setting.
- 2 Tap Connections.
- 3 Tap Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
- 4 Turn on Tethering (bluetooth , USB , Ethernet) Note : To disable USB teatering, connect your phone to a USB cord and attach it to the desired device.
How do I use USB Tethering on my Samsung?
It's not working at the moment. But give it about 30 seconds to a minute sometimes it might take a little bit longer and it will start connecting to the internet. So I'm gonna go to google.com.
Why my Samsung phone is not connecting to PC via USB cable?
Check that the cable is fast enough for your computer and/or is a data cable. Newer computers may need a USB 3.1 speed data cable to connect correctly. Don't assume that the cable successfully charging your phone means it is the correct type to sync and transmit data to your computer.
How do I connect my Samsung Note 2 to my laptop?
Follow these instructions to transfer pictures and video clips from your phone to your computer. Connect the data cable to the socket and to your computer's USB port. Start a file manager on your computer and find your phone in the computer's file system. Go to the required folder in your phone's file system.