How to Add Rinkeby to MetaMask
- Navigate to the ChainList website.
- Connect your MetaMask wallet to ChainList.
- Search for 'Rinkeby' using the platform's search function.
- Click on the 'Add to MetaMask' option.
How do I add ETH to testnet?
Acquire testnet LINK
- Open up MetaMask.
- At the bottom of the MetaMask windows, click Import tokens.
- Find the LINK token contract address for the network that you want to use.
- Paste the token contract address into MetaMask in the Token Address input.
- Click Next.
- Click Import Tokens to confirm adding the new token.
How do I add test net to my rinkeby network?
- Open your MetaMask wallet and click on the network dropdown on the top center of the screen. - Select "Custom RPC" at the bottom of the network list. - Click "Save" to add the Rinkeby Testnet to your network list.
What is the chain ID for the Rinkeby test network?
The Rinkeby ChainID is 4.
Is Rinkeby ETH worth anything?
In essence, every Rinkeby faucet was a distribution system for Rinkeby's test ETH. As pointed out previously, tETH held no real-world monetary value. However, it did allow users and developers to request test ETH tokens for free.
How do you get ether in Rinkeby test network?
Where you can see the status of your transaction. Now this faucet gives 0.1 wrinkby ether every 24. Hours and that might not seem like a large amount but for most test net purposes.