Install the Ethereum (ETH) app on your Ledger device
- Open Ledger Live and navigate to My Ledger tab.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- If asked, allow My Ledger on your device.
- Search for the Ethereum (ETH) app in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button to install the app on your Ledger device.
How do I access ERC20 tokens on Ledger?
View the ERC20 tokens
- On the Wallet tab, click on Ethereum.
- Scroll down to Your ETH accounts and click on your ETH account with ERC20 tokens.
- You should see all your ERC20 tokens on the account.
- You can click on a particular ERC20 token to see detailed information and transaction history.
How do you cash out Ethereum from a Ledger?
Withdraw Ethereum (ETH)
- Sign in to your LedgerX account, navigate to Transfer Funds >Withdraw > select Ethereum.
- In order to withdraw ETH from your account, you must first add an ETH withdrawal address.
- Carefully review the instructions in the withdrawal window.
What network is Ethereum on Ledger?
BTC should be sent to your Ledger Bitcoin address via the BTC/Bitcoin network. ETH and ERC20 tokens should be sent to your Ledger Ethereum address via the ETH/ERC20 network. BNB and BEP20 tokens should be sent to your Ledger Binance Smart Chain address via the BNB/BEP20 network.
How do I access my Ethereum?
Keystore/JSON + Password
- On the MEW front page, select 'Access My Wallet'.
- Choose the 'Software' option to connect, then select 'JSON File' and click 'Continue'.
- Locate your Keystore/JSON file in the pop-up window. It should begin with 'UTC–'.
- Enter your password, and click 'Unlock wallet'.
- You're done!
How do I view Ethereum Ledger?
If you already have an Ethereum account with ERC20 tokens, you can view your tokens in Ledger Live. On the Wallet tab, click on Ethereum. Scroll down to Your ETH accounts and click on your ETH account with ERC20 tokens.